We respect your right to privacy. Your information will not be given to any other companies without your consent.
So as we feel your privacy is very important, we are providing this page to describe when and how we collect and use such information.
When you place an order online with us, we use third-party e-commerce services, provided by registration services. You can access their privacy statement. We do not keep credit card information as part of your product registration.
Product registration information includes the product title as well as your name, address, and e-mail address and telephone number. Product upgrade pricing and some special offers are only available to registered users.
Use of Personal Information
Neoweb Software may use personal information that it has collected to:
- Provide you with notices of new information that may be of use or interest to you. This may include newsletters, tutorials, Web site update notices, or notification on the availability of new products, product updates, maintenance releases, and beta versions of products.
- Improve the quality of our Web site.
- Determine our discretion in your eligibility to receive product support on evaluation versions of our software.
- Survey you (and others) in an attempt to improve our Web site, our products, or our business.
- Notify you of third-party products that we believe might be of interest to you. Neoweb Software will not share personal information with third parties without obtaining your consent first.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding this statement.